Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, March 21, 2009

What Tickles My Sweetiepie






Guess what is tickling my sweetiepie here?

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<









Pictures of her 2 doting cheh chehs! I kid you not. When I was looking at the pix of Alycia and Sherilyn taken at Disneyland HK on my PC this afternoon, Baby C who was having her porridge saw the pix and she burst out in loud giggles and said "cheh cheh" while pointing to the PC!! Those giggles were so sweet and cute, as if someone was tickling her. My sweetiepie never fails to giggle whenever she sees pix of her 2 cheh cheh on the PC. I must try to capture her giggling on video one day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaah...that's really cute. I bet Baby C misses her two cheh-cheh a lot and must be wondering why the house is so quiet :D

wow, the 2 older girls are really enjoying themselves. Love how they pose in the last photo :D

Merryn said...

ahh.. dey sure looks like dey are having loads of fun over there!!! next time.. it's Baby C's turn... be patient baby C... :)

Lemonjude said...

Guess baby C must be so miss of her cheh-cheh, thats why she was excited seeing them on PC...looks like both girls have a blast at Disneyland. Can't wait to see other pic of their holiday.