Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Keeping Baby C Still During Diaper Times

I always have toys and other stuff lined up readily on my bed all the time for Baby C to play with coz my sweetiepie can never lie still when I change her diaper, except when she's in a deep sleep. Here's a typical diaper changing moment:



... a phone in one hand and a colorful rattle on the other hand. There were a couple of times that Baby C moved and flipped too much that I could not fasten her diaper at all... and my back hurt like hell from bending it... and I just smacked her on her butt! When she bawled, my heart melted again and I gave her a hug and sayang her again! This mummy's heart will surely melt whenever her sweetiepie cries. I spoil her too much eh?

3 comments:

Vonvon said...

Oh, I remember these times very well. When my little girl knew how to flip and flip....that's when we decided to use Mamy Poko pants for her.

No worries. when I got angry at her, she would cry and run to hug me and said, "mommy, wo ai ni" (mommy, I love you). That's now. So one day, your baby C would do the same too.

When she was a baby, she just ignored me when i get angry, literally ignored me.

Linda said...

When baby started to turn, it's never easy during diaper change, especially when changing the poo nappy...

Cause I took a long time cleaning and waiting for my baby to poo, toys just not enough, and I don't want to risk my baby turning over while I was there waiting for the "business" to finish.

I would change my baby on a mattress and I am sitting on the floor, while forced her to stay still by placing my 2 big legs on top her both hands, it's a must during poo poo times... hehe... otherwise...

coffeesncookies said...

I think it'll take another year for her to understand you and by then she will learn the skill of 'lifting up bum bum' for you to place your diaper.