Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Sweetiepie A Parrot



My sweetiepie has been trying to immitate many words that we say lately. Yesterday evening, my mil asked Alycia to make a phone call. My mil said out loudly "chit chiu phat phat...." (seven nine eight eight in Mandarin) several times to Alycia but Alycia didn't quite remember what the digits were in Mandarin and I had to translate them into English for her. Baby C who was seated on her high chair having her porridge was observing both my mil and her cheh cheh. After hearing a few times "chit chiu phat phat", Baby C uttered "phat phat". When I heard that, I laughed and said clever girl to her.... and my sweetiepie gave me her sweetest and proudest smile. My sweetiepie seems to love people praising her and would always try to do things that please us.

2 comments:

slavemom said...

I think she can't wait to run ard n talk with her jie jies.

Anonymous said...

awwww...that is so cute :D