Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, March 20, 2009

What A Small, Small World!

I got a very pleasant surprise at the hospital this morning. After arriving at my pediatric nephrologist's clinic, a lady who doesn't look familiar to me at all came up to me and asked me as she pointed to my sweetiepie "is she Baby Cassandra?" I said yes and for a moment, I was trying my best to recall who that lady was. Her face didn't register in my brain at all. I then asked who she was and she said she's Claudia and Marcus' mum. But I was still struggling to remember who she was. When she said I'm Mrs Wallace, a-ha, I then remembered that she's one of the blogger mums. Mrs Wallace is a Malaysian mum married to an OZ hubby and they live in OZ. They are now back for a holiday. I haven't been visiting her blog for quite some time and have even forgotten to enter her blog URL in my blogroll.

I was really surprised that Mrs Wallace could recognize Baby C coz my sweetiepie was asleep in my arms. I guess Mrs Wallace recognized my sweetiepie's thick hair coz very seldom you see babies with thick hair right? Anyway, it was really a pleasant meeting with Mrs Wallace and her 2 lovely kids. Her baby, Marcus is less than 6 months but oh boy is he chubby! Jeles only seeing other people's babies who are younger than Baby C but weighs more than her!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow..that's a nice surprise. so now, mrs. wallace knows how you look like eh? hahahhaaha

Anonymous said...

Wow, u r famous tru ur blog!

Merryn said...

oh dat is so nice.. u know, i used to think too, since the mommy bloggers are always shopping at the same place.. D@iso ler.. 1 Ut@ma ler.. somehow, someday, surely brushes with one another, it is only a matter of recognising or not.. kan?

Little Bug Shop said...

Pls visit www.littlebuug-shop.blogspot.com
There are plenty nice apparrels that impoted from Japan.
Enjoy your day!