Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, April 3, 2009

Organix Organic Biscuits For Toddlers

That's one of my sweetiepie's favorite biscuits :


My mil bought a few boxes from Hong Kong recently coz Sherilyn had been bugging her for animal biscuits. Even I like these biscuits as they are sugar-free, made of whole grains and taste good too. This brand of biscuits can be bought from the pharmacy at Jaya Jusco @ Mid Valley Megamall and certain organic shops.

My sweetiepie likes them so much that she would always thrust the whole biscuit into her mouth. She has to be watched really closely when we give her biscuits coz she can go wild and really greedy when she has her favorite food in her hands.

3 comments:

MommyAngel said...

Oh .. I never seen this biscuits before, I saw another organic brand anomal biscuits but diffinately not this blue packaging. Thanks for sharing but you did mention about sugar-free .....? Are they using artificial sugar (i.e. those the same as diet sugar) coz if it is, I think it's even worst then normal sugar. You can google a lot of this info from the net ..... I will go and have a look on those biscuits too coz my Angel loves biscuits :)

BTW, I have a tag for you and pls feel free to grab it :) http://mommydaddyangel.blogspot.com/

Merryn said...

this is so much fun ... naming animals n then eat it.. i must get it for ethan as ethan just loves his animals! :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

MommyAngel... no artificial sugar used but grape juice. I know, artificial sweeteners are really bad for anyone's health. And thanks for the tag!