Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, April 20, 2009

Weather Is Freaking Hot

The weather has been freeeeeaking hot for the past 3 days. It's so hot that I am having prickly itch all over my body, especially on my face and head. The skin under my boops is also red and sore, as a result of the friction between my sports bra and skin plus the terrible sweat, after my work-out session in the morning. I tell you my skin would sting when sweat touches it, as if it were grazed by a stone. I'm one who really can't stand the heat and the swealtering weather is making me sweat profusely, so profusely that I showered 4 times yesterday! Today, I've already showered three times.... and I'm feeling the itch all over my body again, aaargh...

5 comments:

coffeesncookies said...

yes, freaking hot. giving me headaches too. Sometimes, no choice, i stay in the air cond room.

Chris said...

Ahhhh... that's what I don't miss abt Msia!
Just a suggestion, use cornstarch in those areas that get sweaty, even for babies in their diapers. Johnson's makes a baby powder with cornstarch but it comes scented. I prefer the real and cheap version!

a&a'smom said...

Ya, tell me abt it, sigh! I am sweating more than ever after my 10km run at stadium daily & also vac the house.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Sheela... Wow, 10km is a LOT man! How long do you need to run 10km? I need 1/2 hour to complete 3km on the treadmill.

alicia said...

the weather in brunei is oso like summer! on average its about 35-36 everyday, theres once shoot up to 39degree!