Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Good Old Penang Food

Hubby went to Lorong Selamat with his friends to savour some good old Penang hawkers' food the other day. I wish I could follow too but haih, these days, I could hardly go anywhere. Never mind, soon those days will be over and I can start to bring Baby C everywhere when she's fully recovered. Anyway, back to Lorong Selamat. Hubby bought me loh bak, one of my favorite Penang hawker's food, popiah and char koay teow with big prawns and Chinese sausages.





There is nothing like sweating it out and eating at the lorong itself. When I ate the food several hours later, everything didn't taste as good anymore.

3 comments:

mommy to chumsy said...

the food looks delicious :) hey, is your hubby still with you in penang? how are your 2 older girls?

coffeesncookies said...

finally, you get to savour something interesting in Penang.

Merryn said...

yeah.. u MUST eat it there n then kan? ta pau always doesnt do the trick.. but dun worry.. soon u'll get to handpick wat u want to eat personally! :D