Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Please Don't You Puke Anymore Baby

Our surgeon told us that if Baby C continues to puke today, he will have to insert an IV line on her body, i.e. on the part near her collar bone... to pump in nutrients into her body. This procedure has to be carried out with Baby C being sedated and I think it would hurt like hell having a needle poked on that part of the body. My poor baby has not eaten or drank anything for 3 frigging long days. What crushes my heart to pieces is to see her body shrink by the day and her weight has plummeted from 8.2kg (pre surgery) to a starking 7.8kg now. I am heart-broken, really heart-broken :(

In the event Baby C turns the corner and bounces back with no more vomiting, our surgeon will allow her to drink some breast milk tomorrow. I am really really praying and hoping for that to come true. Please pray for her complete recovery with no more vomiting, friends.

10 comments:

Linda said...

Please get well soon, baby C.
I wish to see you smile and play with your 2 cheh cheh, and see your mummy happily blog about it.... don't puke anymore, ok!

mommy to chumsy said...

Will continue to pray for Baby Cassandra. Get well soon Cassandra!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi mummy..

I am from Singapore and my purpose of writing is to let u know, we will be praying for a miracle for baby C! Trust in the Lord.. May God surround u with loving care and may HIs presence be ever near!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Thanks everyone for all the comforting words and prayers!

LittleLamb said...

ok praying now as I type this to u.
Baby C will be able to drink some milk soon.

Anonymous said...

I also hope your baby C will recover soon...

Merryn said...

Our prayers are always for Baby C da moment she underwent the surgery. Get well soon Baby C!

a&a'smom said...

Praying for BB C. I'm sure she will be recovering soon. Hugs dear!

Mrs Kong said...

another prayer on the way... hand in there Baby C and mummy.

Anonymous said...

Poor baby C. Do stay strong for her. I'll be praying fo speedy recovery.