Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Finally... I Received My Reader's Digest

For the past 3 months, I've not been receiving my Reader's Digest. I had notified them of my new address when I moved to my new condo last year and I had received their monthly issues after moving to my new place but all of a sudden, I stopped receiving them. I wonder what had happened to them... but I was too busy with my 3 kids, especially with Baby C that I had totally forgotten to find out what happened to our RD. Several days ago, I saw my RD on the dining table, woohoo! Finally, I got my 3 issues - April, May and June 2009. They were sent to our old address, sh*t! Thankfully the new tenant kept them and did not dump them into the bin conveniently and pretended he didn't receive them. He passed them all to the hubs when he went to our old house to check on our mail. Now, how am I going to find the time to read them all? I hardly have the time to finish reading the entire newspapers these days.

4 comments:

Merryn said...

oh, i've not read reader's digest for a very long time now. like u said, papers oso no time to read.. :D

Yannie said...

I saw the title of 13 Things you need to know about your weight. Can you please share with me after you have read this article? As, I'm a weightfreakmom.

Cynful Pleasure said...

wow.. this bring back my school days.. I used to read then, now? not even the Papers la.. got to catch up on my readings la..

coffeesncookies said...

gosh.. been a long tims since I read RD. I miss Laughter's The Best Medicine.