Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Blessed To Have 3 Angels

People always tell me that I am blessed to have 3 daughters and I think so too. Tell me, would your son brush your hair and give you a good head and body massage? Most likely no, right? You're lucky if your son doesn't mind massaging mummy from head to toe muahahaha!

I mentioned in my earlier post in my other blog that I am wiped out each day having to walk behind Baby C and be her bodyguard. This fler is now super active and mobile and her energy level is also at an all-time high... and I'm really glad. Anyone who sees her wouldn't believe that this cili padi had undergone 2 major surgeries exactly 2 months ago.

Today I felt tired and sleepy doing nothing but following baby round the house. So I brought baby to her 2 jie jies' room (her 2 jie jies followed suit) and locked the room door. I then lay on the bed and told my 2 older brats to play with baby. When my 2 brats saw me lying on the bed, they happily volunteered to give me a good massage. Alycia quickly dashed to my room to bring my jar of Rosken cream and Sherilyn quickly fetched the hair brush muahahaha. Alycia then started to apply the Rosken cream all over my hands and legs and begun massaging me. Sherilyn who is obsessed with her hair and her Barbie dolls' hair had a swell time brushing my hair... and pulling gobs of hair off my scalp too! As for Baby, she was happily playing with her jie jies' toys and I need not worry much as she was confined to a small room and had no chairs to climb on. After a good 15-minute massage, I felt recharged!

And just for laughs....

Baby still finds thrills playing with my undies. She loves opening my drawer and fish out my undies... and then put the undies over her head, as if she was wearing a tudung (head scarf) or a shawl , muahahaha....



And she loves my grandma's panties best muahahaha.... I used to wear them when I was preggers with Baby.

9 comments:

mott said...

Hahah..so cute! My boys love to manja me too... but, very much pain, on my end. ;)

mommy to chumsy said...

your girls love you very much :D hey, if your panties can keep Baby C busy in the playpen for a while, then bring them all out for her...hahahahaha

Rose world said...

Girls are more "manja" and can get dressed up more than boys!! :)

Merryn said...

i came from a family of three girl siblings too. no brothers. and i find it alrite. we are closer to our mom though. and my dad are close to his son-in-laws.

Cynful Pleasure said...

I always like to see your blog and scroll for Baby C's photo! She is just irresistable-ly cute!!!

Big Pumpkin said...

I totally agree! Girls are GREAT! haha about the panties.....

coffeesncookies said...

Wah.. your own home spa.. really nice isn't it ? Later you'll have 3 pairs of hands pampering you. I only have one pair pampering me and I already feel very contented.

LittleLamb said...

ooo i m not alone....
i think kids r busybody hor...take things n do the darnest stuff..

Yannie said...

I have two girls so I have no choice but to agree with you that girls are sweeter.

My two girls love to give me massage too, but after they finished massaging me, they asked me to massage them. So, it is tougher for me right?