Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Easy DIY Ice Popsicles

I used to DIY my own ice popsicles when I was little. My brothers and I would pour in some Sunquick orange or Ribena into a cup, dilute it with some water, put in a spoon and dump the cup into the freezer. Several hours later, we would be enjoying our homemade ice popsicles. It was cheap, easy to do and we had so much fun licking the ice popsicle. Now, I'm making those ice popsicles for my gals and they love them just as much as I did. And it's really a good way to make them drink water this way... without reminders, sweat and threats!


Alycia licking her Ribena ice popsicle made using her Tupperware plastic cup and a stainless steel spoon.

5 comments:

Annie Q said...

Now i also do my own ice pop at home. I bought the ice-cream pop container at Daiso, and i will make ribena or sunquick ice cream for them. Easier. :)

Merryn said...

dat is cute! simple and dont even need those tailored made moulds! for me, i prefer to do MILO ice cubes and suck on them on hot weather! :)

mommy to chumsy said...

ahhhh...good idea. i should try it out...and maybe get the icecream pop container from daiso..heheeheheehhe

coffeesncookies said...

good idea. maybe try with red bean soup ? like those 'umbrella' ice creams we use to have during primary school

ryeli said...

ah, yes, bring back memories too coz we were desperate to eat ice creams but can't afford to buy them all the time then. haha.