Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Gift For Baby C

I received a parcel of surprise last week. This lovely mummy sent some very pretty hair clips for Baby C and a get well soon card. How very thoughtful of her. Thanks very much Chanel!


The hair clips did not manage to stay long on Baby C's hair... in fact nothing stays on her head or hair for she will be pulling off every single hair accessory that's put on her head.

Guess who got really excited to see the hair clips and can't wait to put them on her hair? I think you would have guessed it right if you've been following my blog.

2 comments:

Merryn said...

Maybe when Baby C get older like her cheh cheh, she'll fancy those clips too! They are lovely!

chanelwong said...

same with Ariel..she will pull n pass to me...har har..