Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Maid Woes - Part III

Called up my maid agent yesterday. Well it seems that my maid's passport that has been sitting at the Immigration Dept has now been located and brought back to her. When I spoke to my maid agent at 6pm yesterday, she has yet to see the passport yet. Now I just hope that the big issue that is screwed up can now be un-screwed and remedied. We have no extra cash for hiring a new maid all over again, which would cost up to RM10k. Even if we have, is it worth the risk taking? It's just too costly and there's no absolute guarantee that the new maid is going to be better than my existing maid. Moreover, changing maids until I finally get a satisfactory one is going to involve way too much money. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that I can keep my existing maid.

1 comment: