Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, July 30, 2009

She Thinks It's The Right Thing To Do

Baby C thinks that sniffing a diaper is the right thing to do hahaha..... coz she's been seeing mummy doing it since she was 7 weeks old. If you are a follower of my blog, you will know why I sniff Baby's soiled diapers.... and I am still doing it... like 15-20 times a day! Don't you say it's disgusting coz it's life-saving !


Baby C would sniff a diaper each time she gets hold of one. I better stop smelling her soiled diapers in front of her, otherwise she would continue to follow suit, LOL!

4 comments:

a&a'smom said...

OMG, LOL!!

mommy to chumsy said...

haahahahhahahahahahaha....this is really funny!!!

Merryn said...

Hehehaha.. monkey see monkey do! So cute the way she sniff..

ryeli said...

so cute! let's pray she doesnt do that when she poos. ;)