Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Playing Happy Family And Donkey Cards With Granny

During my mum's 1-week stay with us last week, she bought 2 pack of kids' cards and taught Alycia and Sherilyn how to play.

Does this Happy Family card game look familiar to you, albeit the packaging is now different?




Granny teaching Alycia and Sherilyn Donkey card game....


Baby did not want to be left out too and kept tugging at granny's lap and wanted to be seated on the lap and watch them play the card game.

6 comments:

coffeesncookies said...

yes, I remember .. and another one Old Maid. Did you get that for your girls too ? I was thinking of getting Snake & Ladders, it'll help with her counting too :) Have fun !

Mumsgather said...

I bought Happy Family, Donkey, Snap and Old Maid for the kids to wrap up as surprise presents for the kids for rewards when they are good. ;) Probably will blog about it too one of these days. Hehe.

mommy to chumsy said...

Ashley's fav game is Donkey. Ok..next time she can play with Aly and Sher :)

Fussy mum said...

yes, I used to play all these when I was young. Do you know where to get the cards in KL? Would like to introduce the game to my gal. Thks :)

Big Pumpkin said...

Oh, they can come and play with Tee! She always makes me play and I am not interested!!!

Caca said...

oh, these are forgotten old time games.