Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, September 14, 2009

Role-Playing

Up until today, it's still a battle each time I spoon-feed Baby formula milk. She's always put in front of the tellie with her favorite VCDs played. While she's absorbed watching the TV, my maid or I will quickly shove the spoonfuls of milk into her mouth. However, on some days, she would still refuse to drink the milk. That's when I have to put on my thinking cap and come out with novel ideas that will interest my little fussy pot, so that she will remain on her highchair for at least half an hour.

Here's Baby roll-playing 'feed the baby' . While she was busy feeding her baby, my maid quickly shoved the spoonfuls of milk into her mouth. But this doesn't work all the time though. Sometimes she will fling the dolly away and everything else placed on the highchair table, arch her back and sssshrriekkkk! Eeeeekkk.... this drives me crazy! Can't blame her coz her mummy has a terrible hot temper too!






Drink your milk dolly...

1 comment:

mommy to chumsy said...

hehehe....this is cute :) it's so hard to feed them eh? As for Ashley, she would drink when the tv was on. Maybe because she has been taking formula milk all the while. Could Cassandra drink fresh milk? or maybe if you put a bit of milo in there, she may drink the milk?