Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Heinz Sun-dried Tomato Pasta With Tuna Fish

Bought this Heinz sun-dried tomato pasta with tuna fish from Babyland the other day. It's the first time I see this product by Heinz in KL.




Costs RM5.50 a jar.



Verdict : Baby loved it and I think it's because of the tomatoes (she loves tomatoes), the aromatic herbs and the tuna fish. Will definitely stock up my cabinet with these for outings and for vacations when it's not possible for me to cook for her.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Just be cautious abt the amt of sodium in these prepared foods. Like u said, great for when out and about, but I think she will be ready to eat "regular" food soon. I had to mention sodium/salt as I recently found out that it is in breakfast cereal! Horrifying!!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Chris... oh yes I'm just like you. I scrutinize the nutritional information of every product that I buy. This Heinz product is low in sodium and does not taste salty. Cheeses are very high in sodium, as with deli meat. I don't buy them very often for my kids. Breakfast cereals are actually pretty fattening - high in carbs (most cereals are sugar and glucose laden) and as you said high in sodium too.

Tammy said...

glad to see this post. will definitely drop by babyland today to buy it for my girl to try.