Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, October 2, 2009

Lunch At Canton-I @ Gardens, Mid Valley

We had lunch at Canton-I Restaurant @ Gardens again last week when we went there for shopping. Here's what we had:


Roast duck and char siew combo, seafood fried rice (with fresh scallops and big prawns), custard bun and har kau (prawn dumpling)...



Buns with custard and duck's egg yolk filling - sinfully delicious and lip-smacking. I love licking the thick rich yellow filling that will ooze out when the bun is torn into half.

The mar cee with black sesame seed filling coated with ground peanuts was also very addictive!




Refreshing dragon fruit juice but too sweet for my liking.


Fish paste porridge - very soothing on the throat and tummy. Tastes good too. I love the texture of the smooth blended porridge and the bouncy fish balls made of fish paste.


Siew Mai with big crunchy prawns - very tasty.

When you are at Mid Valley, there are several Chinese restaurants serving almost similar food - namely Canton-I, Dragon I and Din Tai Fung. They are all our favorite eating places at Mid Valley.

No comments: