Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Attacked By Virus

My PC has been attacked by some malicious worms. Since yesterday, I have been unable to access any of my documents saved in Word and Excel. The IT guy who came to fix my PC the other day did not inform me that my anti-virus has an expiry date and the anti-virus software free-trial run had expired recently. Bummer, I have asked him to come and rectify this problem today. Lesson learnt for me – always back up my documents in a flash drive or an external hard disk. I must go and hunt for some Best Buy flash drives and an external hard disk now.

2 comments:

a&a's mom said...

Hey, what a coincidence as mine too, sigh!! Waiting for my friend on Fri to come by to rectify. All my saved docs gone!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Sheela... yes, what a coincidence! My prob was fixed late last night, thank God all my dox could be salvaged, phew....