Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, November 16, 2009

Baked fish With Butter And Mixed Herbs

Ever since I have finally figured out how to operate our new digital oven, my mil and I have been using it to the max. The oven had been left idle for exactly a year and now we are making up for the under utilization. She bakes breads and cakes several times in a week and I bake fish several times in a week, haha!

Here's the fish that I baked yesterday:

Fish with McCormick mixed herbs, some sea salt, chopped garlic and butter, wrapped up in aluminium foil. This is before baking.



This is how it looks like 10 minutes later in the oven. The fish was very juicy and tasty. It's really easy and convenient to cook fish this way. Very minimal washing too as the fish is baked in an aluminium foil.

The next oven baked menu on my list is baked chicken, which is something that I've never tried before on my own.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh... oven make very delicious chicken!! yummy yum yum

LittleLamb said...

salmon fish would be very very tasty n nice...

mommy to chumsy said...

wow, so healthy and fuss free cooking :D

Joshua & Bryant's mummy said...

i love using the oven to cook.....hate frying fish, the kitchen seems so dirty after that and I dun have a maid.....Joshie loves baked salmon with orange juice and grated cheese.....

Amanda Yno said...

Yummy