Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Cut On Her Lip

You know why I hardly ever leave Baby with my maid when I need to bathe or do my business? That's because each time I leave Baby with that lady, something shocking is bound to happen. First she gave Baby a pencil, which Baby eventually ate the pencil lead. Then yesterday, I thought I could just leave Baby with her for 5 minutes while I quickly go and relieve myself on the throne. Lo and behold, half way through my business, I heard Baby waaaaaailing painfully outside. Without even finishing what I had to finish, I quickly washed myself up and dashed out, clad in my towel. Baby had climbed up the couch, fell and hit her lips on the shape sorter toy. There was BLOOD and a cut on her lower lip!

That hopeless fler is always like that. I can never ever trust her with anything. I could only guess that she was too absorbed in watching Barney on TV that she did not even realized Baby had climbed up the couch, aargh!!! She always gets very consumed watching TV when she spoon-feeds Baby milk. If she doesn't watch TV, she will doze off while feeding her, sometimes with Baby on her lap.

After applying a piece of ice on Baby's cut lip, I brought her in with me into the bathroom. And there was mayhem in the bathroom again. That's what I get when I pay close to RM1k a month (salary + agency fee + her expenses + miscellaneous fees). Really fuming mad!



Baby's cut lower lip. Now, that part of her lip is bruised and swollen.

11 comments:

Yannie said...

I want to laugh when you said that she dozed off while feeding Baby C.

BoeyJoey said...

Poor Baby C... hope her cut recovers quickly...

Cynful Pleasure said...

oh gosh! it's that mere 5 mins, how not willing also can gua... what's her reaction when she saw Baby C's cut ah?

~LiLHypPo's mUMmy~ said...

RM1k for a sleeping/watching Barney on TV maid is really puke blood!! Poor Baby C... it must have hurt a lot...

coffeesncookies said...

aiyooo..accidents are bound to happen but with those hopeless maids, most of the time, the accidents can be avoided. Next time, shut the tv when she's alone with baby. Let her know you don't like her to watch tv .

ryeli said...

now i know why baby c is always with u. ur maid is really hopeless. thank goodness she's leaving soon?!

poor baby c!

mommy to chumsy said...

oh poor baby. really cannot rely on that lady for even 1 sec.

Amanda Yno said...

did she feel guilty at all?

Merryn said...

oh dear, wat kind of maid is dat? so irresponsible. poor baby c.. hugs

Alicia said...

aiyo yum kong hope shes alright.... nowadays alot of issues with maid tsk tsk tsk....

Unknown said...

what??? if that maid is mine, she'll be d.e.a.d