Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Itsy Bitsy Spider Climbing Up The Wall

Baby does not seem to be bothered by spiders. Maybe that's because she loves the song 'Itsy Bitsy Spider Climbing Up The Wall' and loves watching this nursery rhyme played on TV. When she sees a spider, instead of screaming "eeeeeks" and running for her dear life, she will giggle, as if she saw something really funny and will attempt to catch the spider!

And the funny part is she is quite terrified of bubbles! I don't know why but when she sees the bubbles and suds on my bath loofah, she will shriek!

Here, Baby had just pooped on her potty and I was about to shower her when I saw a spider climbing up the wall.


I showed her and she giggled with excitement, then reached out her hand and wanted to touch spidey!
Doesn't my sweetie-pie cute in her red bikini? Cute hor?

4 comments:

slavemom said...

hahaha My kids r vy fascinated with insects in the hse too, esp ah boy. They'll squash or capture them (in their toy containers) whenever they get the chance. :|
Oh bb doesn't like bubbles in the bath? How abt those bubbles that u blow n play?

mommy to chumsy said...

you are getting very good with all these bikinis that Baby C wears eh? hahahahaahaahahaha

coffeesncookies said...

i like yr bikini series ! Baby C already super duper cute, what more with the 'bikinis'

HN said...

Yeah, agree with coffeesncookies! Your girl is very pretty, with /without the bikinis :P