Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sinful Indulgence

These have been my latest sinful indulgence:

Royce chocolate wafers which my mil bought from Japan. With Royce, anyone would get hooked on their chocolate.




See's toffee-ettes made in USA which my mil brought back from Hong Kong. This almond coated toffee is just too addictive! But after popping 2 or 3 into my mouth, the guilt is just too corrosive!! I really wish my guilt could corrode away the calories too hahahahahahah!


Munchy's oat krunch with organic hazelnuts. This is a new product from Munchy's. The other flavor is oat with chocolate chips, also very delish and addictive.
With so much sweet temptation at home, there's no way I am going to shed off the stubborn last 2kg gained after Baby C. Even with half an hour of 4km run each day, my weight ain't budging a wee bit, especially my wobbly belly. I guess I have to work a little harder and increase the intensity and duration of my jogging session because I am still not keen to rely on even the best diet pill just yet.

1 comment:

MeRy said...

lot of yummy snacks..