Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Alycia Is 6 Today

We celebrated Alycia's 6th birthday at our favorite Seoul Korea Korean restaurant this afternoon with my mil and parents. My parents had just arrived in KL from Ipoh today and will be flying off to Hainan Island tomorrow for a vacation. Tonight, we will be having dinner at the Japanese restaurant at our condo. Alycia shares the same birthday with the owner of the restaurant! Let's hope she will give us a small treat, hehe! Shall post pix soon.

I've been busy with my new online store for the past 1 week. It's really difficult to juggle my time having to manage 3 kids, my 4 blogs, my hubby's catering blog , my new online store and a few personal matters that need urgent attention. Plus, with a handful of orders from my first few clients and having to deal with my suppliers and courier company, my head is spinning lol! To all my clients, thanks so much for your support. Sorry if I've been a tad slow in responding to your emails and SMSes. I am very confident that in days to come, everything will run more smoothly and you can all get quicker replies and receive better customer service from me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you, Alycia!

Sweet Jasmine said...

Phew! you must have your hands full with so much to do. It been ages since the last and baby C has grown up.

Annie Q said...

Happy Belated Birthday Alycia!!

Congrats on your online store.