Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Breakfast at Hard Rock Hotel Penang

Here are my girls enjoying their buffet breakfast at Hard Rock Hotel Penang:

Digging on nothing but sodium-laden sausages and deli meat, sugar-laden orange juice, sugar-frosted corn flakes and a little omelette. Not a nutritionally sound breakfast and they enjoyed it. Unhealthy food always taste so good, don't they?



The scene at the coffee house. It was a sea of people and pretty crowded.


Alycia discovered a novel way of eating her corn flakes - by immersing them in orange juice!



I started with fruits, followed by some low-fat yoghurt with muesli. Then digged on some omelette, 2 short sausages, some cuppies and


some pecan nuts. I skipped the dried apricots - too sweet for my liking. I had to watch what I ate as I had been pigging out too much in Penang. If I ate as I please, I would even need to rely on the best fat burner to help me shed some fat!

1 comment:

lavender said...

hi , have been reading your blog for months, just started my blog. do visit. mainly beauty but have 2 recipes so far. thanks. love ur blog