Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Girls Never Fail To Flatline My Heartbeat

Yesterday, Baby flatlined my heartbeat for a few seconds when she jumped from the bed onto the mattress on the floor with rascal #2 lying on the mattress. What made my heartbeat flatline was Baby landed on rascal #2's tummy. The moment she landed on her jie jie's tummy, rascal #2 yelped out and screamed in pain. I sure hope nothing has broken or burst inside rascal #2's tummy. I kept asking her if her tummy hurts and she kept saying no. One good sign is there's no vomitting and no blood in her pee. I kept looking at her panty too, just in case there's blood. 'Thankfully' Baby is lightweight and only weighs a pathetic 9kg. But I can imagine how painful it is having a 9kg weight thrown on your stomach. Fortunately it's Baby who landed on her jie jie's tummy and not vice versa... or I dare not imagine the consequences!


This is how Rascal #2 likes to eat mangoes...
... and I hate the aftermath - juice dribbling everywhere from her mouth to her chin, her chest, her clothes, the table, the floor, her arms and just everywhere!



1 comment:

Chris said...

So cute! There was a show on TV one time that said that the best way to eat a mango is to sit in the bath tub! U can understand why! I usually cut the mango into halves, as close to the seed as possible. Then I score the halves into cube sections, and scoop the flesh out with a spoon. The edges of the seed can be sliced off and eaten. Then the seed can be gnawed at at your leisure!!