Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, December 21, 2009

Someone Visited Me

This young and pretty mum from Ipoh visited me yesterday. When she told me earlier that she could not bring baby Maine along as she's having a cold, I was disappointed. But when I saw her in the car, I was so excited. Baby Maine is such a cutie.

Agnes is such a thoughtful friend. She knows I like swiss rolls and she got me a loaf of the famous JJ swiss roll that many bloggers have been raving about.


There are many flavors to choose from and Agnes got me one that's filled with durian. She even knows I like durian. I tell ya, the swiss roll indeed is DELICIOUS! It's soft, fluffy and most importantly, not sweet to the pit of my stomach, unlike other swiss rolls. Not 'jelak' at all. I polished off half the swiss roll all by myself!

Agnes also got 2 pretty head bands for Sher and Baby...


and some wall stickers for Alycia. She knows Alycia does not fancy girly stuff and hair accessories. She's so thoughtful isnt' she?


But when Alycia saw the headband with pretty butterflies on springs, she fell for it and put it on her head immediately. The outcome was disastrous coz Sher bawled for a good 15 minutes before I successfully pleaded to Alycia to give it to her sis!


Thanks SO much for the lovely gifts Agnes. You're such a great friend to have.

Do hop over to my online store to check out some new stock!

1 comment:

mommy to chumsy said...

very nice of Agnes. ahh..so you like JJ swiss rolls eh? they are really good and not very sweet. hey, you are still in ipoh? i should have called you :D