Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, January 29, 2010

Daily Morning Struggle

This is what happens when Alycia does not get enough shut eye:



If she sleeps after 10pm, she will be struggling to keep herself awake when I wake her up at 6am sharp in the morning.

Yesterday morning, we were down at the lobby 5 minutes late and the transporter wasn't too happy. Alycia was ready but rascal #2 woke up at 6am, started to whine and fuss and scream and woke Baby up at 6am too. When the other 2 monkeys wake up at the same time, things will go hay wire. I told my maid that from tomorrow onwards, she and me, we must wake up at 5:45am and wake Alycia up before 6am. It's really bad to keep the driver waiting, though we have to pay her RM180 a month.

2 comments:

Yannie said...

Seriously, I feel that Alycia is so pitiful when she struggles to wake up. I hope she is able to take a cat nap in the afternoon.

mommy to chumsy said...

poor alycia. it's really tough for our kids now :(