Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Guess What They Are Eating?

Just make a wild guess what Alycia and Baby are eating?



See how well Baby can hold this bowl and not spill any of the contents from the bowl!


Tadaaaaa...... it's a bowl of Udon soup with veggie, beef slices and tempura. And best of all, this is a coin box! It's a fake bowl of noodles, muahahahahaha, gotcha!!




Check out my online store for some trendy new arrivals! Have a great Sunday everyone.

4 comments:

mott said...

HAHAHAHA..this is really good! I was conned! wondering how come so clever can eat without spilling contents!!

My boys would LOVE to have this! It's not for sale at ur store, is it? :D

Chris said...

That is the funkiest piggy bank! Love how the Japanese can make fake food look so yummy!!

Yannie said...

OMG! When I saw Alycia eating, it was so real. Alycia is good in acting huh!

Shenny's mommy said...

Wow..it really looks real. I was conned also. Both ur daughters are very good in acting. :D