Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Tangerines Crazed Girls

My 3 gals and I are tangerine lovers. It's the tangerines season now and since 2 weeks ago, we have been feasting on tangerines. Hubs has been buying a few kilograms of tangerines from the pasar malam every week. Baby who does not fancy eating fruits is absolutly crazy over those sweet tangerines.

She eats about 1-2 small tangerines everyday and occasionally some red raspberry leaf.


Munching on tangerines and glued to the idiot box. I hope my gals won't develop a chesty cough from eating too much of those tangerines.

3 comments:

Chris said...

No research yet that fruit can cause chest colds...I think it's all old wives' tales! I used to eat a bag of lichees or mangoes as dinner when I worked in HK and suffered no consequences. My friend would eat 3 lichees and the next day at work she had zits! I couldn't believe it! I think she must have an allergy.

MeRy said...

It is better dun eat too much tangerines....to prevent coughing.

Linda said...

cough cough go away.... I wish I can have my first bite of tangerine soon this year.