Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Best Way To Lose Weight

Over the past 4 months ever since I started my online blogshop, I have kept myself super busy. I hardly have the time to sit at the dining table to enjoy my meals, hardly any time to nap in the afternoon, have been getting only 5-6 hours of sleep each day and hardly any time to munch on snacks in between meals. Stress aside, I have been really delighted to watch the red needle on the bathroom scale point towards the left numbers each morning! The best way for me to lose weight is a hectic lifestyle and of course my daily morning run / swim / gym. I don’t need any weight loss supplement to help me lose weight. I am now back at my pre-Baby C weight at 44kg, YAY!

1 comment:

Yannie said...

So jealous. I am still 2 to 3 kgs to my ideal weight. Sigh! Though I didn't look fat, but i still have a lot of flesh here and there.