Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bread Pudding

I am a sucker for bread pudding. Yeah I know, the carb-laden, zero calories dessert that it is. But I will go weak when I see hot bread pudding in the warmer at the buffet counter. I love the bread pudding at PJ Hilton. Goes so well with vanilla sauce *fei sei lor* LOL!


This bread pudding from RT Pastry House, my favorite bakery looks pretty appetizing but I was disappointed with the taste. It didn't have the ooomph factor.... no milky, vanilla taste that I was looking for. And it ain't cheap too. Next time, I'll ask my mum to bake me some bread pudding. She bakes very good bread pudding, right mummy?

3 comments:

Yannie said...

Shireen, do not forget to ask your mother to share with us the recipe of her bread pudding. ok?

Unknown said...

Oh, you still remember those bread pudding baked with love for my kids ...over 20 years ago:)) No problem, shall bake them for you and your kids, and also share the recipe with your friends, one fine day.

Chris said...

I have some pretty easy recipes for bread pudding(am sure your mum has a good one too!) though I hate the stuff! It was invented to get rid of stale bread, and now a grat comfort food.