Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Heart Warming Moments

Moments like these are priceless:

When the girls enjoy each other's company, when they laugh, giggle, make fun and tickle each other......



When they hug each other....


And when Alycia runs to Baby's resuce to comfort her each time I scold or punish Baby. Though burning with anger, the sight of Alycia defying my order not to 'sayang' her baby sister and running to her, giving her a big bear hug and giving her a kiss on the cheek douses off the fire in my heart.

Do hop over to my online store, Old And New Stuff For Sale to check out my new collection of chic ladies clothings and kids' clothes. I've brought in some kids' clothes and more will be coming soon, all sold at very reasonable prices :)

Here are just a few samples:


















3 comments:

Shenny's mommy said...

so sweet.
How Shenny wish to have a little one at home to hug like this.

Chris said...

Like u said..priceless and ever so precious. May they never change!

BoeyJoey said...

Oh... that's so sweet. Sisterly love :-)