Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Breaking The Self-Restraint Tonight

My weight dropped further lately due to my recent throat infection and cough. Being unwell, my appetite went down hill for more than a week. The only pro that I get from being unwell is that I don’t need weight loss products or appetite suppressants to help me shed the last two stubborn kilos. When you are unwell, you naturally lose appetite. I have not gorged on ice-creams, curry, snacks or any deep fried food stuff for more than a week now. But tonight, I will break the self-restraint as hubby is bringing all of us out for seafood to celebrate Mother’s Day! And there’s going to be a fattening white chocolate cake too!

No comments: