Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, May 3, 2010

Super Hero Girl!

Baby must have been too influenced by the High 5 DVDs that she watches. During lunch yesterday, she moved her bib to the back and then said "super hero".... as if she was wearing a super hero's cape hahahahaha!! And oh yes, she has picked up a great deal of words and songs from watching Barney and High 5. A big high 5 to my Baby!




"SUPER HERO......."

5 comments:

mommy to chumsy said...

hhahhahahaa...she's cute! i remember this episode from High 5 :D One of Ashley's fav :D

MamaJo said...

Indeed, she is picking up language pretty fast!! How adorable she is...nowadays, I miss those Barney and High 5 show..My boys just love Ben 10 and all those aliens stuff :(

Unknown said...

Just look at that 'super heroine'! The more I view her picture, the more I miss her....

Leona said...

Little kids are always surprising us with what they learn...

Stef said...

I just saw the superhero episode on High 5 last week. My MiL kept telling Sarah there's no such thing as superhero and that they cannot fly even with a cape behind! Sarah will most probably grow up thinking superheros are plain humans!!!