Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Fruitful Morning

It has been a fruitful morning for me. I managed to dish up 5 advertisements for my 2 blogs, 3 personal posts for my 3 blogs and replied emails to customers and suppliers. I got up at 5:30am to start working, went out for a run at 7:15am, came home, prepared Sherilyn for school and have been sitting in front of my PC since. I haven't even taken my breakfast yet. Thank God Baby is still sleeping. She rarely sleeps in to beyond 8am. Now, I have my next load of work to accomplish - update my Excel worksheet for all my customers' order, shoot out invoice, pay suppliers, perform QA on customers' clothes, pack customers' clothes into Pos Laju bags, etc. etc. In between, I have to handle my 3 rascals. Work, work, work, why is my work never ending wan?? I need a BREAK!!!

No comments: