Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Angry With Jie Jie

Alycia and Sherilyn fights everyday, every single day over every single issue. I wonder why... coz Alycia is so patient and loving to Baby but is not the same with Sherilyn. Why I wonder!?? Each time they fight, I get headaches coz it's like a boys fight.

After a fallout one evening, Sherilyn refused to sit next to her jie jie at the dining table for dinner. And that's what she did:


This little fella has 'character', is pig-headed, bossy and demanding. I think she would turn out fine in future but for now, I'll just have to deal with her temper tantrums and overcome her dilly-dallying habit before she goes to Primary 1 in 1.5 years time.

5 comments:

coffeesncookies said...

wuah.. she's v hard headed ya.. rather eat on her own. really yau seng kak.. and hey.. I have one here too :(

MeRy said...

Poor gal......Have to sit at stool for her meal.

Ann said...

Wah....really strong character! But suffer in return....though reckon she won't consider it suffering! :)

Tammy said...

got character! i'm pretty sure my ziyi will grow up to be like her too. i salute you for handling yr 3 girls.

Unknown said...

oh, ya kah? i dunno how u can still be sane now.. haha.. coz whenever vic and william fights i get crazy!!