Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, July 5, 2010

At The Height Of Terrible Twos

At 2 years 3 months, Baby is at the height of her Terrible Twos syndrome. I hope this phase will not escalate into the Terrible Threes syndrome coz it happened to both Alycia and Sherilyn. In fact, Sherilyn is in her Very Terrible Fives now!

Baby now likes to bawl and throw herself on the floor when her whims and fancies are not met. She will pretend to cry, close her eyes and then open her eyes a little to peep at us LOL!! I normally ignore her.




She loves playing with forbidden things like the scissors (she can always find this no matter where we hide it!), our mobile phones and my calculator. She even yanked off my entire calculator!!



I have since gotten myself a new bright red calculater and this time, I make sure her hands are off limits on this calculator!

6 comments:

Nat said...

Wow...how baby make it ?(with the calculator..she got good technical skill lo..ha ha ha..really make me laugh when i see tht calculator. She soooooo cute...(in that picture)

coffeesncookies said...

oh my gawd... did the throw the calc ? or use a spanner to dig it all out ???
and Sher... I hope you turn to Angelic Six soon !

Reanaclaire said...

hahaa.. so mischievous? peep to see whether u all paying attention to her crying or not? so smart gal!

~LiLHypPo's mUMmy~ said...

OMG!! The calculator! Hahaha!! She got real powers leh!

MamaJo said...

Haha...she is so cute!!! I bet when you see her pretending crying and open her eyes to see you, your heart will be 'melt' from inside :P....maybe, she is the youngest in the family member, that's why she is 'BaoBei'...

mommy to chumsy said...

hahhahahaha...i can see her trying to peek at you :D sometimes, dunno whether to cry or laugh eh? it's best to ignore her cries when she's throwing a tantrum on the floor. I call it the "bollywood style" :D