Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, July 23, 2010

I’ll Need A GPS For Sure

I have not driven a car for almost 3 years now. I wonder if I still know how to operate a car!! I know I will definitely not have the guts to handle my hubby’s 7-seater MPV as it’s too long and bulky. I will feel more at ease and less stressed with a smaller car like the good ol’ and cute Kancil. I will also need a GPS to help me move around. My sense of direction sucks BIG time. I am a real retard when it comes to directions. I just lack the compass in my head! GPS are quite affordable these days but I’ll need to read up on some gps reviews before deciding which one suits me. Most drivers have a GPS installed in their vehicle now. Do you have a GPS in your vehicle too?

2 comments:

MeRy said...

I don't have a GPS with me when I am driving.
What I can say is that driving a kancil is definitely easier than driving a MPV...too long for me.

Reanaclaire said...

no, i dont have.. in ipoh no need la.. unless go KL or Pg..