Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, July 19, 2010

Random Pix

Pix taken 2 Saturdays ago. I had wanted to jog in the morning before the girls woke up but just as I was about to leave the house, shiats.... my 3 monkeys got up... so I ended up bringing all of them to the park and made everyone jog 3 big rounds in the park.



My princess wannabe insisted that she had to bring along her Minnie Mouse brolly... and the brolly caused a brawl and tuck of war between she and Baby, sigh!

But they patched up and played with each other later....

My kids can really doze off so easily in the most awkward of positions, anywhere, anytime!

6 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

jog? with 3 kids, i think end up walking and stopping more.. hahahaa... love this natural pic of your girl.. really.. your kids can doze off anywhere la.. good!

MeRy said...

Nice outing..

~LiLHypPo's mUMmy~ said...

Wah!!! Sherilyn can sleep like that? Geng!!

CL said...

Sherilyn is the champion in awkward sleeping positions. ;)

V. Igra said...

with 3 kids, i think end up walking and stopping more.. hahahaa... love this natural pic of your girl.. really.. your kids can doze off anywhere la.. good!

Yannie said...

I saw your helper still around. I thought she is leaving soon. Right?