Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, July 2, 2010

Unhealthy Guts

My mum has been suffering from stomach pains for the past few years. She finally went for a ‘scope’ procedure at a private hospital yesterday. She was under GA. The gastroenterologist found many polyps in her colon – over 50 of them, gosh! He removed several polyps yesterday and the remaining polyps would have to be removed at a later date. Removing all the polyps at once would cause heavy bleeding. I wonder what causes the polyps to grow in the guts. Is it because her colon is not cleansed? I must ask my mum to ask her doctor what causes the polyps. Meanwhile, I am going to read up on some colon cleanse reviews and why polyps develop in our colon.

No comments: