Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, July 23, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award

I have not been tagged for aeons. I think the last time I did a tag was like a year ago!! This time, this mummy gave me this Versatile Blogger Award.

To accept this award you must:
1. List 7 random things about yourself
2. Share the award with up to 15 other bloggers
3. Link to each of the recipients and let them know they've won via comments on their blogs
4. Thank and bring the love back to the person you won the award from by linking back to them.

So, here are 7 random things about me:

1) I love all things pink. Baby is taking after me now.

2) I am super impatient.

3) Like Irene, my ambition was to be an air stewardess so that I could fly the world. I got the job in 1993 but turned the offer down becoz....

4) I got the Best Secretary award while in college. Was also the recipient of Dean's List for 3 semesters.

5) I was promoted 4 times over a span of 8 years when I worked in a bank. Was also a recipient of Merit Award and Merit Increment for several years.

6) Enough of gloating and self praise, now my weaknesses. I am very hot tempered and blow my top very easily.

7) I used to be a clean freak. I would check my helper's work every single day - every nook and corner! But after Baby came along and the birth of my online store, I have been so busy and burnt out that I 'no eye see' and could not be bothered whether my helper washes the toilet or not.

8) ... from no. 3... because of my hubs!

Not tagging anyone. Have been super busy with my online store these few days. Do drop by my online store to do some online shopping :)

2 comments:

Yannie said...

You are a typical workaholic. Can see from all the merit award that you won. No wonder you are so busy now.

Little Kit Boy said...

yeah...I love pink too.