Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, August 23, 2010

Cheap And Good Worksheets For Primary Students

I had wanted to get these type of worksheets for Alycia to practise in preparation for her exam recently but did not know where to get them. I told my mum who was a teacher and tutor and right away, she knew where to get them.





My mum bought these worksheets for all the subjects and before her exam, she helped me drill Alycia with these.



These cost only RM2-3 each and can be purchased from Popular bookstores.

3 comments:

Inspired Momx1 said...

Other than Popular, I also go to e-books bookstore to get the workbooks that are not available at Popular. Some are quite close to the syllaibus taught in school.

As for Science and Maths, I pick workbooks with both double languages (English & Chinese) and Chinese alone. My boy still chooses to read the questions in English if there's an option. :)

Bits said...

Hey! I saw plenty in Popular Bookstore! These are indeed cheap and good activity books!

But, when Sean's time, all maths and science will be in fully Mandarin, no more English option. So worried that he can't cope with it.

MeRy said...

So good that your mum is a teacher.....can be your girls's tutor.