Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Kids Ask The Darnest Questions

Yesterday night, Sherilyn asked me this when she was in the bathroom:

S - mummy, has daddy seen your buttock?

Me - (shocked and thought she had seen us errrrm...hehe) why are you asking such a question??

S - hehehehe (giggled cheekily)...

Me - why are you asking such a question huh??

S - but Baby has seen daddy's buttock. That day when daddy was changing in the room, Baby wanted to see daddy's buttock. She was peeping and then saw daddy's buttock heheheh....

Me - I'm asking you why you asked me whether daddy has seen my buttock?

S - no lar, hehehehe (and giggled the question off cheekily).

Hmmm, I wonder why she asked me that question!!

5 comments:

MeRy said...

Ehm...I am curious too.....

mommy to chumsy said...

i think she has seen her daddy's buttock but didn't want to admit it...kakakakkkakakak

Little Kit Boy said...

Very curious too. If according to what her explanation, then she should be asking if Mommy has seen Daddy's buttock becos Baby has seen before but then now she was asking if Daddy has seen yours instead?

Hm????

Yannie said...

Ooopps! I am wondering too. Kekekeke!

MommyAngel said...

Hahahaha ... this is a really funny one!!!!

I think she must have been seen her daddy's buttock too and maybe she has seen yours too and that's why she is asking whether daddy has seen yours coz ..... she has!! kekekekeke ....