Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, November 12, 2010

Rascal #2’s Terrible Fives

Rascal #2 has a terrible temper. She always tells me that she wants to be a princess like Cinderella but I always tell her that if she continues to scream, complain, whine and throw tantrums, she is just like Cinderella’s step sisters. The other day, in her fit of rage, she pulled the drawer out and the drawer was yanked out of the cupboard. There was a huge bang on the floor and she gave me yet another heart flat line. Thank God that the heavy drawer (about 5kg) did not land on her feet or Baby’s feet. And thank God that there was no damage to our floor, else we would need to look for discount laminate flooring to patch up the crack.

1 comment:

Yannie said...

I also told my elder the same thing that she looked more like Anastasia or Natasha than Cinderella, everytime when she showed the jealousy towards her younger sister. Hi 5 again. Wakakak!