Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, December 24, 2010

Guess How Much These Helium-Filled Balloons Cost

We saw a booth selling animal-shaped balloons at Pavillion. Just make a wild guess on how much these helium-filled balloons cost. The helium makes the animal shaped balloons look like the animals are walking. The balloons can be brought back to the shop for helium replenishment at a charge of RM3 per filling.



These animal shaped balloons cost a whopping RM35 each!!! The transparent balloons with smaller balloons inside costs almost RM50 each!



I would never buy such expensive balloons for my girls as I think they are an utter waste of money. Would you?

8 comments:

MeRy said...

SO expensive...I won't buy also.

Mummy Moon said...

Very expensive and kids love it, lol!
This thingy was around years back, and they always appear during Xmas, haha!

mommy to chumsy said...

Of course not! They are overpriced. I saw these a few years ago in MidValley.

mommy to chumsy said...

btw, i can't help but notice Sher's outfit. kakakakakka...this girl is really a fashionista :)

ChloeRuoyi said...

Ya, although they are really nice and attractive, I am just too stingy to waste my money on it. I wouldn't even buy those RM3 (or is it RM5?) cartoon character ones sold in the pasar malam!

Ann said...

I wanted to say NEVER. But then I remember that we should never say never.

Balloons are best played when they can go up into the air! :)

Yannie said...

No wonder Baby C would scare, the barney didn't look alike barney at all. Kekekeke!

slavemom said...

Definitely not. I vy 'kiam siap' one. :p