Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Konnyaku Jelly Craze

Whenever we are back in Ipoh to my parents or whenever my parents are here in KL, Alycia will surely bug my mum to make Konnyaku jelly. She enjoys helping my mum cut the fruits into bite size and throwing them into the jelly moulds.





Here's our pineapple flavored Konnyaku jelly with red dragon fruit and kiwi fruit, ready to be put into the fridge...


Of all the flavors, we love strawberry and pineapple the best. I don't allow them to eat too much though as there are coloring and other food additives in the jelly powder. The best is still to make agar agar from dried agar agar strips. Those are more natural.

5 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

These type of jelly are very nice to bite.. nyuk nyuk... :p

Unknown said...

I haven't made konnyaku jelly in years. I think I stopped because my kids didn't quite like it. They prefer "dadih" and that is what I do now instead of jelly.

MeRy said...

I love those jelly too....

Ann said...

We all love jelly at home. Just yesterday hubby ask me to make again. And kiddo also ask me to put in longan.

Mummy Moon said...

I like this, but I never add fresh fruit.. Must try one day.