Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Tsunami Village Cafe, Penang Island

On our 2nd night in Penang, we went to this place called Tsunami Village Cafe. This restaurant is located midway to Tg Bungah / Batu Ferringhi. The cafe is by the seaside. We wanted to have something light for dinner as we were all stuffed with Pasembur rojak, char koay teow, ice kacang and chendol, which we had in afternoon. By the time we reached the restaurant (took us half an hour from G Hotel to this place), it was already close to 10pm. Too bad it was pitch black outside the restaurant and we could not admire the scenic view of the beach.

Stir fried lala...



Steamed fish...


Inchi cabin chicken (hubs seems to love this chicken!)...



Plain baked crabs....



Cheese baked lobster with button mushrooms - very cheesy. Baby loved this dish. It has all her favorite ingredients in one appetizing combo...

Everyone has been telling us that the seafood here is very good but honestly, I was too stuffed to appreciate the food. I only nibbled a little of everything and drank a whole coconut to expel the heat from my body. I had stuffed myself with too much heaty food the past 2 days. Plus it was already 10ish pm... eating supper is a no-no for me.... bad for health and bad for my waist line too! When I went back to the hotel, I quickly made myself a glass of freshly squeezed lemon juice haha. I never leave home without my lemon or lime, health freak hor.

4 comments:

LittleLamb said...

u considered this as light dinner???
its full dinner.

Linda said...

heavy stuff for 10pm..... how much is the damage?
I've never been there.... food looks nice and appetizing....
i don't like they used canned button mushroom for expensive lobster dish....

if you go on cruise one day, don't bother bring your own lemon, they have plenty of fresh slice lemon at their buffet. i usually squeezed myself into my water.....

Yannie said...

That's your tips of staying fit by taking lemon juice after dinner. Good, I want to do that next time.

Ann said...

That's why your blog name all got health! Why not take apply cider ah?

Umm...Inche Kabin is a favourite in our family too. :)