Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, March 24, 2011

If All Goes Well…

If all goes well with Baby’s urinary tract, we will no longer be required to make a trip to Penang to see the surgeon twice a year starting from next year. Her surgeon told us that after her condition stabilizes 2 years post surgery, we only need to bring her to see him once a year, until she turns 12 years old. With God’s grace, I pray that she does not require anymore expensive scans, medical treatments and surgery. With the money saved on her expensive medical treatments, we can start to plan for a long-deserved holiday and look for some Outer Banks vacation rental soon.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I still feel that the doc is making $$ off u guys knowing full well that seeing him involves travel and a hotel stay. I am sure there is a doc locally who can do the follow-up but he would never let on abt that. Like I said before my dtr was followed for maybe 6 mths after the surgery. However, now that he has conceded that once a year is sufficient, I suppose u can look on the checkup as a holiday of sorts.