Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Noodles Crazed Girls

My #2 and #3 are noodles crazed, in particular over green tea noodles or buckwheat noodles. They can survive on nothing but these noodles and they like it with Soba Sauce and shredded seaweed. Alycia likes her green noodles with a dash of wasabi too! I normally prepare some onion omelette so that their daily intake of protein is met.





If I ever leave a plate of plain green tea noodles on the dining table and turn my back, I can be rest assured to see 2 greedy pups climbing up the table to pick the noodles with their fingers and stuffing the noodles into their mouths! When my mil is again away overseas soon, my girls can be certain that they will get to eat green tea noodles at least twice a week. It's easy job for me and they love it!


6 comments:

Alice Law said...

Green tea noodles, interesting... and only with soba sauce and seaweed, how convenient!

Unknown said...

Haha, I think most kids love noodles. Mine included!

MeRy said...

Green tea noodle...never try before..

Kimberly said...

Are there any kids that hate noodles? I've never witnessed that one before. The saucier the noodles, the better they like them but the trade-off is the messiness of saucy noodles. Did you forget to put Sherilyn's bib before she dug into the madness? I could never let mine attempt to eat noodles without a bib.

Mummy Moon said...

Yeah, my two kids loves noodles too.. I have bought some spinach noodles for them since they don't like to eat greens..

Will like to try the green tea noodles.

Chris said...

Best thing too is that soba can be served hot or cold. I know some soba has more fibre content than others, so look at the label. I was told some have zero fibre and this is due to the way it was processed. Soba is quite pricey here..abt USD 4-5 for a 500g pkg. Is it cheaper in KL? Those who are gluten-intolerant can have soba as it is made from buckwheat(again, check the label; some have wheat in it).